Monday, March 28, 2011

ONLY ONE QUEEN


Hello Everyone! I am having what I call a bad brain day! LOL Do you ever have days where you just cant think? Or it seems  like the thought process is taking forever? I am having THAT day today! *smile*


I created this card this morning for Splitcoast Stampers Clean and Simple Challenge and their Technique Lovers Challenge - the technique lovers challenge was to create a card with a cut out border and the CAS Challenge was to CUT OUT your words! Soooo fun!


The images I used are from I Brake For Stamps . Movie Maven Maude is enjoying her popcorn and the sentiment is called Queen! These are so fun! Take a peek around and while you are shopping save 10% by using savings code SAVE10CHRIS


Here are some more details:

Stamps: Movie Maven Maude and Queen from I Brake For Stamps
Paper: Walk in the Park DP, Basic Grey, White
Ink: Memento Black, Copics
Accessories: Silver Cord, Scallop Punch, Wild Orchid Flowers, Paper Snips
Techniques: Follow the Edge

Here are some more challenges I participated in...

Colour Create- Pastels, Little Miss Muffet- Brads, Gems or Pearls,  Crafts and Me- Anything Goes, C
 Paper Cutz- your choice, Shannon's Sentiments- Spring Colors,  Freshly Brewed 2 or more embellies, Scrapbook Sisters-anything goes, Simon Says Stamp- Mother's Day or girlie, Paper Time Weekly- girly,  


I appreciate you stopping by! I hope you have a great day!!!

Chrissy D

9 comments:

Dawnll said...

Do I have days like that???
I think that is my life- call them blonde moments.
Loving your images- it is good to be Queen

Karin said...

Love this image! Super cute card :)

jimlynn said...

Adorable! This would be perfect for my sister in law!!! Fabulous card.
Lynn

Kathy W said...

too funny love it

Susan Hogan said...

Great Queen card! Love it. Yes, I have those days - sometimes regularly! (Is that Irish?) My antidote is to look through magazines and pick out all the cards I like and then case a few - my mojo returns quick smart! I think it gets jealous that I can create stuff without it!

Tammy said...

Fun card and I love all the elements happening.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Sally said...

Days? Lately I think my whole life is one bad brain day. LOL..
Your card is a really fun card!

Pat Bowman said...

Oh I do love this - and I especially love the sentiment!