Friday, May 29, 2009

SWEET STOP #6 Can't Stop Thinking About You....

It's Saturday!!! Happy Weekend!!! Today is Sweet Stop Sketch Saturday - I encourage you to take a peek over at the Sweet Stop Blog to see everyone elses creations. They really are FABULOUS and always serve as an inspiration to me.


Here are the details to my card:

Stamp Sets: Owl Occasions, Sweet Dreams by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

DIGI STAMPS: Alpha Boxes
Cardstock: Mark... Basic Grey DP (wrong name, but something like that!), Chocolate CHip, Pacific Point, Whisper White

The past few weeks I have done little blogging and have not had a ton of time on my computer. I have recieved several awards and will be sharing them (my goal is) Sunday.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Chrissy D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness Chris! This card is toooooooo cute! I love how you put DAY NIGHT DAY in between! So sweet!

Unknown said...

This is so awesome. I love this. I love how you awithed between day and night! TFS!

Sandy said...

I really love this card!!! It's so cute how you used the owls. Great card!!!

Kathy W said...

your card made me smile!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

I really like this, great colors and the owl tells it all!

Unknown said...

this is lovely, love the owl images, they are so cute

Carla said...

This is adorable, Chrissy! Sketches with three symmetrical panels scare me. Maybe I'll try to be brave and do one! Yours is not only cute, but clever as well!!