Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Tin for my Sweetie- Creative Cuts & More












Hello! We are currently away from home on our annual trip to the Wisconsin Dells. We are thankful to have friends who pop in to visit and stay in our home while we travel, while my sister watches our dog.

This has been a HOT week. We currently have highs in the 80s and 90s with LOTS of humidity! Have I ever told you? I do not do heat well. So I am grinning and bearing it. My children just want to live in the pool, so we spend LOTS of time in the indoor pool and the outdoor pool.

I created this project while I at home and brought it with to take a picture of and post. I had posts ready to go here, but failed to remember that my wireless internet didn’t follow me everywhere I go. The resort I stay at has internet on their computers, but you are not allowed to down load things on their computer. ACK! So that leaves me to limited time at a place with WI-Fi. So I am trying to get some things ready to post for you.

This project comes from Creative Cuts and More. They sell the tins and the inserts so you can make these any size you wish! This is a great convenience if you want to make something with more or less pictures or memorabilia. You can find so many more FABULOUS die cuts and ideas at Creative Cuts and More. I will have MORE to share with you all weekend and into next week. I have been busy creating using many of their products. STAY TUNED for more!!!

A few years ago my husband and I went on a trip to South Carolina, so I created this tin with the pictures of us, none of the scenery.

I will have several more projects this week, so come on by as you have time. Tomorrow will be the BELLI CHALLENGE and I will have another project for you Thursday with a technique from Technique Junkies.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!


Chrissy D

4 comments:

Moni said...

Great project and I love it! Great idea! Have fun! Hugs, moni

Dawn said...

Wow this looks great - great creation...

Kathy W said...

clever project, have a great vacation- we had rain here in Mass for about 14 days and weather only in 60's

missychan said...

Soooo cute! Thanks for sharing! Hope you don't mind if I scraplift a bit here... LOL! Giving YOU full credit of course...