Monday, July 6, 2009

SAILING STAMPED STENCIL

Hello Everyone-
I hope you had a FABULOUS Fourth of July! We had a great weekend. Today, I will be in the van the entire day! I am driving from Wisconsin to Buffalo, New York with my children to see my friend Janette! I am so excited to go see her. While we are there we will be going to Niagra Falls. I will continue to have some posts and will share some pictures too!
This card uses TECHNIQUE JUNKIES technique from the June/July newsletter called Stamped Stencil.
Here are some more details...
Stamps: Old World Map by Stamping Up! I can not recall which set the words come from but I am thinking it is Encouragement by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - I could be wrong though (Sorry, I made the card 2 months ago!) Itty Bitty BG's...
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White
Technique: Stencil Stamping - the sailboat was a stencil, not a stamp!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed week!
Chrissy D

7 comments:

Dani said...

This is very cool! What a neat technique!

Unknown said...

Oh this came out wonderfully. I love the cards you've made since I have been away.

Susan Hackney said...

I LOVE your card!

Kathy W said...

just gorgeous-like the monocramtic look to it too! have a good trip

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This blue map and boat card is gorgeous!! TFS this......I have an Uncle who would love it....guess I willhave to case this, and SOON - he is 90!!!

Lori said...

Hi Chrissy! What a gorgeous card. I love the colors and the images are fantastic.

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comments about my card and my daughter's drawing of me!

kc_froglady said...

I love this card just as much seeing it now as I did the first time on TJ! Wonderful!