Hello! Today is Belli Challenge!!! This week's challenge is a SKETCH and we are to use
any FLAT embellishments you have lying around. It can be stickers, rub-ons, cut-out images (ephemera), die-cuts, etc. The sky's the limit, as long as you have a flat embellishment on there.
Remember, the spirit of these challenges is to use those OLD and FORGOTTEN embellishments.
Here is what you need to do to play along...
1. Anyone can play! Spread the word! :)
2. Make a completed card / layout using the sketch below and any FLAT embellishments! Grab something you have had lying around for ages! It could be ANYTHING - stickers, rub-ons, cut-out images (ephemera), die-cuts, etc
3. Post a DIRECT link using Mr. Linky to your newly created project (no links to older projects or links to your blog home page, please) . We want to check out your project and leave you some love/comments!
4. In your post or project description , mention that you are playing along with our challenge and link back to the BELLI CHALLENGE.
Also, if you are posting to an online gallery, add CBC92 as a KEYWORD.
5. Oh and don't forget, if you find our challenge inspirational, we would love for your to leave us comments as well. Each designer's name is above the photo of her project and will link you to her blog.
Here is this week's sketch:
Here are the details for this project:
Stamps: I Brake For Stamps - Things with Wings
TECHNIQUE: Glimmer Mist Watercolors from the Technique Junkie Newsletter from April/ May Newsletter
Cardstock: White, Razzleberry, Pal Blue
Accessories: Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Flat button brads, Glimmer Mist, Technique Junkie Newsletter, Martha Stewart Punch
Thank you for stopping by! Have a FABULOUS day filled with MANY blessings!