Monday, July 26, 2010

EXTRA, EXTRA!!!


Extra! Extra! Read ALL about it! I combined todays project with several challenges 

Think Ink #25 - Create your own Background Paper - I added texture using my Scor-Pal
Paper Take - Cutie Patootie - I love this CUTE image!
Crafty Creations #77 - Happy or sweet - this is a HAPPY birthday card
Practical Stampers - Use Stash older than 1 year - the ribbon, the Blue brads, my Scor-pal I rarely use and the DP are older than a year
Creative Cottage - Touchy Feely - the added texture from Scoring the BG
Sentimental Sundays - It's all fun and games - this is a FUN image and card!

Whew! Did you catch all of that?! lol Here are a few more details:

Stamps: Aren't they CUTE? News Boy from QKR Stampede and Happy Birthday from QKR Stampede too!
Cardstock: Neenah White, Red SU DP retired
Accessories: Copics, Memento Ink, Blue Brads, Scor-pal, Dimensionals

I am off to snuggle with one of my gremlins! The other gremlins went to an Acting Camp and will be there through out the day time hours this week. So my youngest and I are hanging out! 

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some love!! Have a wonderful week!
Chrissy D

10 comments:

mudmaven said...

What a cute little guy! Love your embossing too. Thanks so much for playing in our Sentimental Sundays challenge this week. ~chris

Joan Ervin said...

This is adorable, Chris...the little news paper boy is adorable and I love the scored background!!!

Cor* said...

OH I love the background & that image is the cutest! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Inspiratons this week. Good luck.

PS- turn off word verification

Sally said...

Chrissy,
Love this card.. Love the clean lines. Hey don't forget to check my blog.... LOL

Terry said...

Cutie Patootie for sure! I just got a big smile when I looked at this birthday card! Just darling!

Danni said...

Cute card!!

Tracy said...

fabulous card such a cute design.Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

Cheryl said...

How adorable! I love your use of white space.

Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge.

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great card, such a fun image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations.

Basement Stamper said...

Great grid pattern! The image is too cute.