Thursday, May 26, 2011

AMERICAN MADE - CELEBRATE!



Hello Friends, I am hoping this finds you having a great day! I have been having issues with Blogger this week. I had to switch servers from Google Chrome over to Firefox because my Google Chrome would not work.

Today, I decided to participate in the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge and the Ways To Use It Challenge. The Ways to Use It today, is to make something with STARS.

While looking through the gallery this morning, I gathered inspiration from Faith's card here. I love the way she colored this!!! 
           


I used  the Technique Junkie Newsletter and the Sanded Coordinations technique.

Thank you all for stopping by and taking a peek! I hope you have a wonderful day!


Stamps: American Made from MFP
Paper: Red Hot, Navy, White from MFP
Ink: Memento, Copics
Accessories: Star punches, Dimensionals, Cord frm MFP, Charm from MFP, Paper Snips, Brads, Oval Punches 

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Chris, this is just fabulous!!! So very pretty. Love the addition of the charm too. Great card!!!
I also switched over to Firefox yesterday....alot of issued with Blogger and Google!
Lynn

Traci S. said...

Hi Chris,

You did it again, another wonderful Patriotic looking card! That eagle is great for many things! It looks great with those embossed stars! That background paper is wonderful, too. The embossed stars looks like it is made of leather! Wonderful!

He IS Able,
Traci S.
Give Away:
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such an awesome card. I love everything--the image, the colouring, the layout and how you used stars. Perfection.