Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Paper Temptress - Color Sandwich


Hello Friends! Welcome to my little corner of the world! I hope this finds you well. Over at Our Daily Bread Designs Blog is our Scrapbook Challenge and while this doesn't use an ODBD stamp today, I wanted to put a shout out for you to check out the challenge and some Inspiration from Patter and Lorelie, too!


My page today uses the shimmery and FABULOUS card stock from The Paper Temptress. If you have NOT checked out their store, let me encourage you to do so. Patricia really knows how to wet our appetites for high quality, beautiful papers! I used the Silver Lustre package, which helped add to the technique I used!

The technique I used is from the
Technique Junkie Newsletter and the technique called Color Sandwich to add a soft colored background.

The stamps/ images are from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, I believe they are retired now. I also used the ZVA Pearls and the 
Ecstasy Small Template from ODBD


We have a busy day planned today, so off I go! I hope you have a blessed day! Thank you for stopping by!

Chrissy D

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

Such a great picture of your daughter! Fun design and technique.
Hope your enjoying the summer so far- or should I say cold weather?
I am hanging in there and appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
blessings to you, Dawn ll