Wednesday, September 28, 2011

GLITTERED CANDY CORN

Two Posts today! Scroll down, please!


Hello Everyone! Sorry I have been quiet lately. Between my work, school and not feeling the best I have been keeping quiet! Today I am sharing a project using some brand new stamps from DRS Designs!! 


I used the technique from the Technique Junkie Newsletter called Acetate Sparkle from the August/ September 2005 newsletter.


Here are the details:
Stamps: Starry Background, Candy Corn Wreath, Halloween Spirits and Boo-ze
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Basic black, Whisper White
Accessories: Lots and LOTS of glitter, Crystal Effects, Acetate, Vintage Violet Stitched ribbon, Paper Piercing tool, Dimensionals, 




Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Chrissy D

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Gorgeous wreath!

Cassie said...

I hope you're feeling better soon, Chrissy :(

Your card is so sweet with all of that glittery goodness! Rest up and feel better!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi my dear friend!! I was thinking of you today and just thought I should pop in to see how you were doing. I have been praying for you. I hope you are recovering.

I have been quiet too since we are in the process of trying to sell our house. It has eaten a lot of my energy, emotions and time.

Your card is gorgeous!! Just love the glittery wreath and the piercing. Hope you feel better soon!!
hugs,
Chris

Nicki-twinklebug said...

Hi Chrissy!! Sorry you haven't been feeling well lately!!
I love your card!!The candy corn wreath is such a cool image and it looks awesome with the glitter!!
Get well soon!!
hugs,
nicki

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a pretty card- the Technique is awesome!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

GOR-G-US!!!