Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NOVEMBER DUDE TIME DOODLES BLOG HOP

WEDNESDAY is such a BUSY posting day! You don't want to miss a thing!!!
I have THREE posts today!!!
Check them all out!!!





Hello my friends - Today is Dude Time Doodles October Release Blog Hop! It is with sadness that this will be my last day with the Design Team. With all of the curves and Character Building Opportunities the LORD has been giving me, I am finding that I am needing more time with my family. It has been such a privilege to work with such a wonderful and talented group of friends!



The Dudettes want to introduce you to a Dude!  Yes, that's right...a Dude!  You may remember, Kevin, who was our Guest Designer for October.  I want to wish Kevin a WARM welcome!!!

And now for what you came for...


the new images!!  


Today we are introducing new citizens of Dudeville.  Garret Guard, Briley Soldier, and another BCA girl have moved to town.  Also some of Marlooney's snarky characters have come to visit our beloved Fanny!!


Take some time to HOP through and send some love to the talented Design Team!!!!





Thank you for stopping by!!! Have a wonderful night!

Chrissy D

14 comments:

Ginny said...

better get out of his way, lol, fab card :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderfully done Chris!

Tammy said...

Terrific card Chrissy. Your talent will be missed by the team!

Joan said...

Great job, thanks for sharing.
Joan

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous coloring on Garrett, Chrissy! Definitely 'tis the football season. lol Love the paper and buttons. I'll still be following you on your blog, even tho' we're both leaving the team this week. It's been great working with you here at DTD.

Linda Simpson said...

Awesome card Chrissy as always!!! Going to miss working with you over at DTD. Will be hopping by to see your creations.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Anne Temple said...

Garrett looks great in blues. Love the round sentiment too. You'll be missed on the team, but I'll stop by to see your wonderful projects.

CG said...

Love this! Everything works together so well. Thank you for the fun hop :)

Cleota said...

Chrissy, I'm going to miss your fabulous cards! Your husband and family is in my thoughts and prayers!

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Oh dear there's a train headed for me lol, better get out of HIS way!!!
Great mans card, well done

Anonymous said...

Yay! Love him, but where the white is, it should be orange... GO BIG BLUE! BSU! :D Yep, I'm a Boise State Fan! Woot Woot! Great card! I love Dude Time Doodles! Thanks for the fun inspiration!
Hugs,
Karen C

Bonnie said...

Great card and coloring. Good luck with future endeavors.

Michelle B. said...

Outta my way!!! Love the colors and the layout works perfectly! Will miss you!

Dawn said...

Great jobChrissy! Will miss you on the team! Good Luck in all you do! Will still be keeping an eye on what you're up to!
Hugs
Dawn xx