Wednesday, January 18, 2012

STACKED LOVE

I HAVE THREE POSTS TODAY!!! Please stop here, take a look then check out these other two posts:

Hello Everyone and a very happy Wednesday to each of you! I have a project today using the latest stamp release that I totally LOVE. 
For my card today, I’m sharing the image called “ Stacked Love”!  I stamped this image in Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black. I also used the Valentine's Hugs and Kisses, Woven Plaid and the Open Plaid Background stamps. I used the Navy and Red Ink Pad. I used Copic Markers B28, B23, B21 and R46 to color the images. I finished the card off with some K&C Gems.
I have a few other posts today that I hope you will take some time to look at!!! Thanks for stopping by today, I really appreciate it!  Have a blessed rest of your week! xx

Chrissy D

No comments: