Monday, April 23, 2012

MINI ALBUM BLOG HOP!

Welcome to Technique Junkies  Mini Album Mania CD Blog Hop! Come join the fun!!! Did you come from Shelly's blog?  (If you didn't arrive here from the Technique Junkie blog, you don't want to miss what our whole DT has in store for you!)The Blog Hop starts HERE.


The winner will be randomly chosen from commenting hoppers and will be posted on Pat’s blog the following week (not sure what day….)  The prize will be the Mini ALbum Mania Cd! What a great prize!!! Let me know which of the cd's that we have created so far is your favorite!


The technique I chose is called the Double Shutter Album...






Here are the details to my project:
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Tree
Papers: White 12 x 12 Cardstock, Espresso Cardstock, Basic Grey Lime Rickey Patterned Paper, Recess Fancy Pants Designs Patterned Paper
Accessories: Making Memories Rub Ons, DCWV Family Quote Sticker Stack, Paper Trimmer, Martha Stewart Scor-tool, Bone Folder, Paper Trimmer, 1" Circle Punch, Retired SU Heart Punch, POP Dots, Dew Drops


If you have never seen a Technique Junkies Newsletter - Here is the link to a free tutorial:
http://www.techniquejunkies.com/blended-markers.pdf 

This CD is a Pictorial PDF form of cds - and EASY to understand! I love it!!! So many cool techniques! You can order your copy of the cd here!!!

Location


From here you will definitely want to go see what Holly created for us! She has such a clean and gorgeous style! I am always inspired by her creations!

If you should get lost along the way on the hop, here is the entire list!
Designer Blog
Jackie Kalchert
Nancy Dawson
Shelly Hickox
Chris Dickinson  - YOU ARE HERE
GO HERE NEXT - Holly Brown
Hetty Sanders
Jane Bosi
Allie Gower
Pat Huntoon


I hope you all enjoyed my project today! Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy the hop!
Chrissy D

30 comments:

Rea' said...

I've always wondered how to make those albums, would enjoy having that CD

BarbaraW said...

Cool way to showcase your pictures.

Aprilpzzl said...

What a fun album. cute pics

itzamitzi said...

Wow! Lots of work went into this album, but then I'm not surprised as you always do detailed work. I love face painting, so really enjoyed your album.
Mitzi

Cyndee Scholet said...

I like how you incorporated the Tri-Shutter technique into your mini-album.

Karen C said...

Okay - I have made cards like this, but never anything quite this elaborate! This is fantastic! I really need to try this! COOL!
Hugs,
Karen C
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Kathy Eddy said...

What a fun album! Great job on it.

Dorothy said...

very clever! I love it!!

Shelly Hickox said...

Really awesome, Chris!! There is just not enough time in the day for all that I'm inspired to do, lol!

Designing with Debbie said...

Great album, Love the pictures and the design.

Holly said...

Great album! Still freaked out from the clown faces, but I love your album!! :-)

Priscilla said...

Love the trishutter technique in your album. I have always admired the tri shutter guess I need to try this. Thanks for the inspiration.

slbt17 said...

what fun! I love it.
Sandra ltb
slbt17 at yahoo dot com

sam said...

Love this, but then I love anything 3 D your topic was original and gave me lots of ideas.
Sam allensam833@yahoo.com

Rockin Robin Caldwell said...

Very nice Chris!! Sure would be great if I won the free CD!! Can't wait to see the rest of the "teasers". Hugs, Rockin Robin C

Aileen said...

Hi Chrissy, this is such a stunning card. hugs, Aileen

Marrigje said...

I think this is soo loveley. I have made trishutter card, which was fun, but I promised myself I would never do that again. But a trishutter album.. I have to try.
You did a great job of it. very inspirering. Thank you.

Marrigje

Suzy said...

That is too cool! Love all the little cutting tricks. Would love to win the CD! Thanks for the opportunity, SUsan

Jill P said...

such a cute album and adorable pics

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a fun album Chrissy! Love the great fold and colors. :o)

KVencel said...

Cute idea to make a mini out of a double-shutter card!

lilscrappers said...

The fun folds CD so far, but this may become my new fav!

BeeJay said...

I never thought of using the tri-shutter card idea (one of my favourite techniques for special cards)as an album. Great work

Candy Meyers said...

What a colorful album. A neat idea for what used to be just done for cards. Thanks loads for sharing it with us.
Candy Meyers

Candy Meyers said...

What a colorful album. A neat idea for what used to be just done for cards. Thanks loads for sharing it with us.
Candy Meyers

Texas Howdy said...

This is a very special mini and looks difficult, but would love to try it. Margaret S

Sue D said...

Very fun photos in your fabulous album.

Laura said...

Chrissy, your Double Shilutter Mini Album is so pretty! You did a great job on it!

Natalie said...

This technique is so cool! Love the way it turned out, fabulous!!
Thanks for sharing and the opportunity to win a CD.

Vickie Kertz said...

Oh so cute. Great job.