Saturday, August 11, 2012

TREASURE EACH DAY


Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog today for SWEET STOP SKETCH SATURDAY! Are you ready for a NEW sketch this week? It is Sweet Stop Sketch Saturday!!! 

I had a blast paper piecing and coloring this sweet image from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design  and the Story book Collection! Such ADORABLE images, that make it fun to reminisce those special moments with your own children! Those moments FLY by, so I thought the Idea-Ology Chit Chat Stickers was the perfect way to "Treasure the Moment."
I stamped the "Motherly" image in the back using the Blank Canvas Collection . 
I used Technique Junkies Newsletter and the Out of the Box technique with the Circle Spellbinders, along with the Banner Dies. I used the Viva Pearl Pen in Lilac 
to finish off the card.

There is a line up of fabulous new product over at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design
New Bo Bunny including their New Double Dots in 6 x 6 form (YUM):
New UNITY Stamps:
New Prima Pin (5 styles):
Some new Mixed Media Resist Canvas shapes and Clock parts:
New Crafters Workshop AND Prima Stencils:

I hope you enjoyed my project today! When you are done looking here, please take some time to be inspired by the Sugar Babies creations: Cathy McCauley, Shannon White, Korin Sutherland, Monika DavisJanice Melton and Shelby Goolsby

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!

Chrissy D

5 comments:

Cathymac said...

Oh Chrissy, this is so precious...makes me want to go jump in the laundry basket with this little cutie!(Mine happens to be very full at the moment...LOL!)
Love the mother image stamped behind your playful little one and those pearls are perfect! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Shannon White said...

Aww, So Adorable! Chrissy! Love the Sweet Cheery image and the fun pleated ribbon and banner sentiment too! 8-)

Hope you have a Super Weekend Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Chrissy. Darling image and pretty colors. Love the paper-piecing and that silhouette image in the background!

Shelby Goolsby said...

This makes me smile!! What a fun image and sentiment, I wish I felt that way about my laundry:)

Becky said...

What an adorable card.