Wednesday, October 17, 2012

COURAGEOUS EYES...


Hello Everyone - I have a short tutorial for you today using the Luminarte Silks! I just LOVE this Crafters Workshop Treescape stencil and thought it would look SOOOO Cool stamped. So I added adhesive to the back and taped it down.

  I grabbed my Viva Silks Pretty Peridots and Cinnamon Brown and stippled the Silk Paint on and stamped the image on some White Cardstock.
Once this dried, I painted Creative Inspiration Paints Sky Blue using the Tim Holtz Water Brush.When the background dried, I laid the Crafters Workshop Treescape stencil over the tree image and grabbed the Tsukineko Squeegee and the AWESOME ART ANTHOLOGY GELATE Frost and applied over the entire background that the stencil did not cover. Susana has soooo many COOL Mixed Media supplies - head on over and shop and grab some new toys!!! So Fun!
 Here are some more details: Stamps from the Eyes of Adventure and Fables - Courageous Eyes and colored her with Copic Markers and Creative Inspiration Paints: Denium, Onyx, Antique Silver, Sky Blue, Coal . I used Dimensionals to pop up Courageous Eyes and finished off the project with Viva Pearl Pen Dark Brown.
 I hope you enjoyed my project today! Come back to see some more projects this week! Have a great day!

Chrissy D

No comments: