Sunday, November 25, 2012

FRIENDSHIP


 Happy Saturday sketch lovin' friends!!! It is SWEET STOP SKETCH SATURDAY!!! Today is a bittersweet day as I say good bye to my dear friends at the Sweet Stop. I am in a new Season of life and need to step back from stamping and paper crafting for awhile. A big Thank you to Korin Sutherland who was the VERY first person to invite me to join a Design Team and give me an opportunity to illustrate!
 

Stamps: Butterfly Swag
Paper: Christmas Cottage 6x6 Designer Pad Teresa Collin 
Accessories:  Idea-Ology Chit Chat Stickers Zva Creative Pearls



All of the stamps and embellishments are from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design.
 
Make sure you check out what the rest of the Sugar Babies came up with: Cathy McCauley, Monika, Janice Melton, Korin Sutherland (out this week), and Shannon White... AND our NEW team members: Ceal Pritchett, Marlena PeduzziRobin Parker, Faye Wynn-Jones, and Melissa Shultz.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
 

Chrissy D

5 comments:

Faye said...

What a shame that you leave just as I arrive. But I do understand that life changes and so must we. I wish you all the best for your next season. This is a beautiful card. The butterflies and swirls work wonderfully and the colours are lovely too. X

Cathymac said...

Very pretty, Chrissy! The muted Christmas colors of the butterflies look wonderful with your papers and pearls! You will be missed at The Sweet Stop, but I pray many blessings follow you on the next season of your life! Hugs!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty pretty Chrissy. Love the gorgeous butterflies and the pearl swirls. Great take on the sketch!

Kathi said...

I love the butterflies and the swirls.

Great take on that sketch!

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Janice M said...

What a pretty card! It's been nice working with you!!