Sunday, December 28, 2014

Back to Blogging

So it has been awhile since I have blogged. I allowed life and work to take over the past 2 years and have neglected doing the things I love. I have the type of personality I am ALL or nothing. So this year, I decided to set some NEW boundaries with some new goals of BALANCE. Will I be perfect? Probably not. That is okay though. I am learning to accept who I am, where I am at and going with the flow.

In the process of working, I am renewing my love of paper crafting. I mean truly... if I don't paper craft, I would be more like a hoarder with all of these crazy supplies I have been blessed with.

My friend Holly and I, took a virtual stamping break. She is one of my DEAREST friends and I LOVE stamping with her...even though she is in Texas and I am here in Wisconsin. We challenge each other with colors and sketches...You can see her creation HERE. We decided upon the 
Color Throwdown #323 and a  sketch that Holly found on Pinterest,

The images are from Stampin' Up! and so is the cardstock. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Wishing you a HAPPY New Year too!


Chrissy D