Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BELLI CHALLENGE #50 - UNUSED STAMPS

It is BELLI CHALLENGE day!!!


What is the Belli Challenge you ask?

Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms or homes! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter!
This weeks, Belli Challenge is to make a project with your UNUSED, NEGLECTED STAMPS (use any well loved stamps that you haven't inked up in a while)
C'mon! You know you have them...remember that stamp set you HAD TO HAVE? You may have used it way back when and now it sits...I know! I have a BUNCH of them! LOL
Here is what you need to do...

1. Anyone Can Play! Spread the Word! :)
2. Make a completed project with your UNUSED, NEGLECTED STAMPS (use any well loved stamps that you haven't inked up in a while)
3. Share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC50. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or Paper Craft Planet or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC50 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link!
4. I will do a drawing and the person whose name I draw will be a BELLI GUEST DESIGNER the second week of February!
5. Deadline for entry is Tuesday evening 7 p.m. Central time.
Last week's winner was Jessica- check her FABULOUS project out HERE. I love the sentiment and live by it too sometimes! LOL Be sure to leave her some LOVE! :)
Now, do not gasp at my project. I am trying to make 10 Christmas cards a month, so I can get them done early. I am even one month ahead! This is February's cards!!! WOOHOO for me! We will see now where I am in March...

Here are the details for this project:
Stamp Set: Holiday Sentiments by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Pine stamp unknown...
Ink: CRAFT & Classic Chocolate Chip Ink,
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Ski Slope, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White,
Accessories: Alpine Ribbon, Branch Punch by Martha Steward, Heat Tool, Clear EP, Jumbo Brads, Bling Stickers, Nestiabilities, Lg. Oval Punch, 1 1/4 cirlce inch punch, Rounded Tab Punch, Dimensionals
Be sure to check out the FABULOUS Belli Challenge Design Team's creations!!! Leave them a comment! We all LOVE to know what you are thinking about what we create. I know it makes me SMILE when you leave me a comment.
Holly Brown
Joan Ervin
Ceal Pritchett
Danita Hollander
Shelly Koskinen
Debby McGivillary
Karen Gibson

I have started a GROUP on the PAPER CRAFT PLANET! I will be listing the challenges there and would love to have you join in the fun there too! I will not be posting the prizes on the group at this time. Any participants that want to be included in the prizes will need to come here to post their links!

Thank you for coming by! Have a fabulous day!!!
Chrissy D

19 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Chris, this is gorgeous! Love these rich colors! Ten cards a month, Wow! I'm only half the woman you are, I'm trying to do one a week or at least 5 a month. With 2 weeks into the new year...I'm still on schedule! hehe
Blessings, Maria

Moni said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colours, and paper is awesome! Hugs, Moni

Sally said...

Gorgeous card! I love that stamp. It is perfect with the colors you have chosen. 10 Christmas cards a month? I just put all my Christmas stuff away! LOL..

Holly said...

Wow....... so pretty! And you left the stamping alone! Sort of monochromatic - love that look! Great Christmas card!!

Yvonne Randall said...

What a wonderful example to set us all. I have lots of those unused stamps in my set. I made one recently for this exact reason.
here's mine

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Gorgeous, Chris, absolutely lovely! The soft coloring really catches my eye.

Christi Flores said...

Your card is gorgeous!! You forgot me this week. I'm posting my card right now!

Jessica Smith said...

Wow 10 Christmas cards a month if only I could be that on top of things.Love your card the branch punch behind the brad is such a great idea love it.

Evelyn S. said...

Omigosh, Chris! 10 a month! I don't have the discipline, but I do have the desire to make Christmas cards ahead of time this year. Maybe!! Love this card.

Dani said...

Oh my wow! This is gorgeous! Great job!

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful Christmas card, Chrissy....I love the pinecone image and that awesome felt ribbon!!! You are da woman...10 Christmas cards a month...I love that idea but getting my hands to do what my mind thinks is a real problem!!!

Unknown said...

I love the greenery on this it makes the stamp pop! You go with the Christmas cards! I can't bring myself to do any yet.

Kathy W said...

wonderful card, I like the extra embellishment to go with the stamped image

Krafting Karen said...

OOOO I love this one Chrissy!!!!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is beautiful!!!

Debby said...

Awesome job Chrissy. Thanks for the welcome back.
Angel hugs

Anita said...

Great card and beautiful job, I love the colors. I just added my card to PCP and my blog.

http://www.cardsandcoffee.blogspot.com/

Carla said...

Love the rich colors and the way you used the Martha punch!!

Jessica Smith said...

Another great challenge. Here is my card.