Saturday, May 2, 2009

SWEET TREAT FOR YOU...

Hello my friends -
I am ready for a weekend of quiet. I pray I get it. After a day of running children, then company in the evening - I didn't get a chance to create this until this morning (with MANY interuptions at that!) My girls are wanting some extra attention...

Today is Sweet Stop #2 challenge Saturday and here is the sketch...

To play along you will want to link your project up at the Sweet Stop blog!

Here are the details for this project:

Stamp is a Digistamp by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps (isn't it adorable?), words are from Birthday Greetings available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, wheel Petals by SU
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Soft Sky, Basic Grey, Urban Prairie DP
Accessories: Rick Rack, Nestibilities, Brads, Dimensionals, Copics...

Now about those Copics... This week, I am joining another wonderful Copic Team,
Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge 6

Artful Sentiments Copic Challenge Design Team- go here to check out the challenge information...but this is a color challenge, so use these colors!

One last challenge I added to this combo is the Sisterhood of Blogging Stampers Challenge- this is our personal way to share work with one another. This week's challenge, that I am late on is BIRTHDAY cards!!!

It is a beautiful day here in Wisconsin, so I am taking the girls to the park for a picnic lunch then I am home for more stamping projects! Have a wonderful Saturday!

Chrissy D

11 comments:

Sandy said...

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I LOVE it! Great job on the card. I love that you used a few other colors than black and red!

Ceal said...

super sweet! I am working on a card with this image as well

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Just love this little bug, so cute and a great job on the card!

LORi said...

Completely and 100% CUTE as A BUG!!!

Unknown said...

Great as always. I love the sketch design! And the pink and grey together.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I love the ladybug done up in pastels -- very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Super sweet card! Great combination of papers!

Sally said...

Fabulous card.

Kimm BT said...

Adorable Chrissy! Kimm

Ann said...

Darling, Chris! So fun to be on the team with you.

Becky said...

That is tooooo precious!!! I loooove it! Way to use those colors!