Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BLOG HOP DAY 2 & A TREAT!

Hello! I hope this finds you enjoying your summer! Yesterday was spent cooking and baking for some friends. One family added a new baby to their family, so we took them a meal. Then another family is moving to a different home, so I baked them some cookies to serve the people who are helping them move. It was a fun day. I had my children help me bake and I think they enjoyed it.
Over on Christian Paper Crafts...This week's NEW TO YOU Challenge is to make a PUFFY BOX! You can find the tutorial HERE. Below is my sample to help inspire you for your start. When uploading to the gallery use the keyword NTYW12 When uploading to other online galleries or your blog please use the keyword CPCM-NTYW12.
Here is my creation and the details....


Stamp Set: Chocoholic by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Cardstock: Glossy Cardstock
Accessories: Cd, Pencil, Bone Folder, Ribbon...

Today is the KICK OFF BLOG HOP for the NEW Design Team! I know you will love their creations. ALthough I have been a bit busy, I have been taking moments to take Sneak peeks at their blogs to enjoy their great talented!
Meet the July-December 2009 Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Jr Design Team:
Shannon Pankow
Now, you will definitely want to HOP on over to these fabulous blogs and check out the latest stamps Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps has to offer. I am excited to see what everyone has created!

July 1st- SNSS blog featuring Kathy Page (July GD), Janette, Lisa, Shannon, Nancy, & Courtney
Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!

Chrissy D

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Chrissy ~ This turned out fabulous and I love that you used the Chocoholic set! How super cute!!! You did a wonderful job on the box!

Ceal said...

I love it! I hope I can find time to make one of these

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

The Chocoholic set is perfect for this cute little box! Makes me wonder what delicious little morsels of chocolate are hidden inside!

Kathy W said...

what stamper does not like chocolate= great project!

Anonymous said...

Your box is wonderful.. I need to try and make one of those :).

raindropecho said...

This in itself is delicious enough to eat :D