Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TRI- WINDOW FOLD OVERS

Hello! I am making a QUICK post before I head off to Vacation Bible School! I am teaching the Kindergarteners this year. It should be LOTS of fun. I have not taught the past several years in VBS, so this year, I was led to do some more teaching. Yesterday was our first day and it went well.



This project features a card using the TECHNIQUE JUNKIES technique Tri-Window Fold over from the August newsletter. It was so fun to create this card and think about which punches I would use or figure out what shapes and images to put in the windows. FUN, FUN!
To get this aged look on the top picture, I first stamped the background, then I wadded the paper up in a ball. Unwrapped the cardstock and sponged it with both Night of Navy and Creamy Caramel cardstock.

The stamps I used were OLd World Map, All in a Row and Ships Ahoy from SU, all retired. I also used Light of the World by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

I colored the Lighthouse image with my Copics!



Cardstock: Bordering Blue, Whisper White, Night of Navy.



Well, I am off for another day of fun at Vacation Bible School. Tomorrow is Belli Challenge Day! Come join us in the fun! Have a great day!
Many Blessings to you,

Chrissy D

6 comments:

Kathy W said...

wonderful job, i will have to play around with this one

Sandy said...

That is a really awesome card!!! I love how you did each part of the card, it turned out beautiful!

Sally said...

Fabulous card. I love the fold over. Just purchased that stamp set and am so anxious to give it a try.

Unknown said...

This one looks really cool I may have to play with something like this.

Ceal said...

Beautiful Card!

Anonymous said...

What a neat project! Each piece is so beautifully made!