Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MUSIC IN MY SOUL...

Hello! I made this card earlier, but then spent the rest of the afternoon running around picking up children and now I am making dinner, but had a quick moment to jump on in here and post here on my blog!

I have to say - I just LOVE Our Daily Bread Designs images and have enjoyed playing along with their daily challenges this week for their Anniversary special.

Todays card was made with several challenges:

Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge CC262 Razzleberry, Olive, Orchid were the colors!
Our Daily Bread Designs Anniversary Challenge - ODBD2AC4 we are challenging you to use your all time favorite Our Daily Bread designs Set! Well, I have several but this one is my "current" favorite!

Here are some more details:
Stamps: You Will Find Refuge from ODBD
Paper: Basic Grey Indian Summer, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Ink: Copics,
Accessories: MS Punch, Dew Drops, Primas, Pomegranite Stitched Ribbon, Flower Punch, Nestibilities, Dimensionals

Tonight - American Idol AND LOST is on! Those are some my favorite shows!!! Can't wait! We are also going to a friend's house to celebrate her birthday. So I may be late to watch American Idol, but we will record it. Ahhh Thank GOD for modern technology!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the BELLI CHALLENGE and we have something NEW we are introducing to you there! So come on back and join the FUN!

Have a wonderful evening!
Chrissy D

6 comments:

Jess said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors!

Liz Williams said...

Love this Basic Grey dp and your bird is love beautiful

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's beautiful, and the colour combo looks fantastic!

Corie said...

WOW -- this is gorgeous

Fern said...

Chris this is beautiful!!! I love the color combo you used and the image is fabulous!! (My boss loves ODB images and sentiments, too, so I get to see what she orders!! They have some beautiful things!!)

Anonymous said...

I love this card, Chris. The colors really work well. Your coloring is superb! Love the layout. It's beautiful!