Saturday, May 22, 2010

WARHOL - Try That Technique Challenge

Hello Friends- Happy Saturday!!! :) Today does NOT feel like Saturday! It feels more like a Monday. I am preparing to go to work in a bit and before doing so...I took a few challenges!

The first challenge I took was the Technique Junkie Blog Challenge. Every Thursday they do a Try That Technique from past Newsletters! This weeks challenge was to create a card using the Warhol Technique found in the Feb. 2005 Newsletter. If you don't have these issues, no worries! You can get them for half-price this week (plus shipping) -- only $9.00 for 6 issues. Just email Pat for an invoice, and you will be creating Warhol masterpieces of your own before you know it!

The next Challenge was using the Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge. You can find that HERE.
Here are some more details on my card:
Stamp Sets: Flower Bouquet and Happy Birthday from QKR STAMPEDE, Frames with a Flourish retired SU
Cardstock: Tangerine, Pixie Pink and Kiwi Kisses
Accessories: Button Brads, Technique Junkie Newsletter, Kiwi Kiss Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Chrissy D

5 comments:

Dani said...

This is so pretty! Love it!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this card- I have never tried this technique before!!!

seamom said...

This amazing card caught my eye, and I like it so much I used the layout and technique to create a card for my Brother in Law. My card is here - http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1710915?&cat=500&ppuser=157092

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

This is really really pretty! I'm going to case it big time!! LOL Isn't it nice to know that your friends are stealing your awesome ideas? giggles.....

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Oh, this is so bright and beautiful!