Sunday, November 20, 2016

CAS404 La Rosa Meditativa Inspiration

Hi Everyone - This week Kelli Jo wants us to be inspired by a work of art from Salvadore Dali. Scope out some of his paintings and find one that jump starts your creativity!

Find the gallery: HERE

My inspiration came from this peice: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...AVkQ_B0InAIwCg and created my project. I did not have a cloud stencil, so I created my own with cardstock and sponged the edges.

The stamps I used were Unknown Rose, Stampin' Up! Birthday Banners , Whisper White cardstock, Sky Black Memento Ink,
Stamps: Unknown Rose, Birthday Banners
Accessories: Colored pencils, Sponge, home made cloud stencil, dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by! Stay tuned for more!
Chrissy D

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Great take on that painting!!!! Love the bg!