2 - Chipboard 8 1/2 x 11 and 4 x 5
2-12x12 sheets of Designer Paper
4 x 5 sheet of cardstock for the pocket
Extra coordinating paper and inks to stamp any images on
Red Sticky Tape
Pad of Paper 5 x 7
1. Score 8 1/2 x 11 chipboard at 5 1/4" and 5 3/4". See picture A. Frame edges of chipboard with Red Sticky Strip.
2. Trim 12 x 12 Designer Paper for the cover to 9 1/2" x 12." Attach to the side with tape on it. Fold where you have scored it and make sure your edges are taped down well.
3. You will have about a half an inch off border. Trim each corner at an angle to cover any edges of chipboard. See Picture B. This will create a nice finished look.
4. Adhere Red Sticky Strip to the edges of your chipboard to tape down the border of the remaining cardstock. See picture C.
5. Trim inside piece of Designer Paper to 8 1/4" x 10 3/4" and adhere to the inside piece of your chipboard.
6. If you choose to have an inside pocket, I cut mine at an angle then covered with a solid piece of cardstock. I used a 1/4 inch wide Red Sticky Tape on the sides and bottom to make sure it was firmly in place and wouldn't move once things were stuffed inside.
7. Using the scraps of matching Designer Paper and Red Sticky Tape, I made a small pen holder loop. It was approximately 2 1/2 inches long and an inch wide.
8. Stamp, embellish and mat as you wish! Enjoy!
Supplies I used for this project are everything above in addition to:
Stamp Sets: A Light Unto My Path, inside Scripture was from Hobby Lobby not sure of the company
Cardstock and Ink: Springbreak DP, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive
Thank you for looking! Have a great night!