Monday, August 30, 2010

GLITTERY PUMPKIN VINE


Hello Everyone! I hope you had a FABULOUS weekend! We are gearing up for fall and more school activities this week, so I thought I would make a SPARKLY fall card! We have enrichment class sign ups today, so I will be gone the first half of the day doing that, then I hope to come home and do some more creating!!!


I used the SPARKLY STAINED GLASS technique and grabbed some fun, new designers papers. Who can resist using NEW things? I love the fun, quirky fall stamps QKR Stampede has! Such a fun collection to look through!

Here are some more details: Pumpkin Vine
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Espresso, White, DP from SU, Acetate
Accessories: Felt leaves, Crystal Effects, Spray adhesive, Glitter, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots, Linen Ribbon

I hope you have a GREAT day!!!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Chrissy D

9 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Morning dear
This is a great card I love the colours and the imageand especially all the glitter, just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Sally said...

Beautiful card. Love all that glitz. Did you use tissue paper behind all that glitter?

Basement Stamper said...

That stained glass looks beautiful! we are having a fall challenge over at Critter Sketch Challenge blog as well ;-)

Kristin K. said...

Beautiful card! Great colors...and design.

Dani said...

Ooo, love the glitter! Fabulous!

Terry said...

so loving this sparkling Fall card! It is stunning!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- love all of the pretty sparkle! TFS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Stunning Chrissy!! I love the pumpkin with all the glitter. Gorgeous!
hugs,
Chris