Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS AND A WINNER

Hello Everyone - I have been doing extra Christmas baking and have been busy shopping and wrapping gifts! I bet you are busy too! 



True Random Number Generator  19Powered by RANDOM.ORG



Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw..how darling!! Congrats on the new additions to your family. I know how you were missing your last one. I am so happy for you!!
hugs,
Chris



Accessories: Chipboard, Gem Adhesives, Aquapainter, Dimensionals, White satin Offray ribbon
Creative Inspirations Paint: Lavender, Turquoise, Mango, Pumpkin, Burgundy, Emerald




Stamps: I Brake for Stamps Vintage Christmas,
I just LOVE the ornaments that are available at Creative Cuts and More.
Diecut: Christmas Ornament #01 Largeperfect for your tree or an addition to your gifts!
Accessories: Chipboard, Silver ribbon, Aqua painter, Rub Ons, Copic





As you shop at I Brake For Stampsyou can enjoy a 10% discount by using the code SAVE10Chris and  at Creative Cuts and More you can save 10% by using CC&M10Chris


I am off to do more wrapping, baking and hopefully some stamping later! Have a great day!
Chrissy D

12 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Congrats Chris! A Blessed Christmas to you!

Lillian Child said...

Congrats, Chris! And a happy holidays to you and yours!

Terry said...

Congratulations Chris! Wonderful ornaments! Such a thoughtful and adorable personal touch on the Holidays! Enjoy!

Iris said...

Congrats and you are chosen to get an award so head on over to my blog for the rules and badge!

Nikki said...

Congrats Chris :)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

How special that you make your family these ornaments each year. Do you ever sleep?

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What wonderful ornaments!! I love them all. Congrats on your new family member, and Merry Christmas, my friend!

Joan Ervin said...

Your ornaments are all fabulous, Chris...hope you and your family have the best Christmas evah!!!!

Sally said...

Lovely ornaments. I would love to be your family... LOL... Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Traci S. said...

Hi Chris,

What a wonderful tradition you have started with your nieces and nephews. Your ornaments for them are wonderful...and I'm sure your fudge is just delicious. It's another form of art after all.

Chris, I pray that you and your family...including your kittens have a wonderful and meaningful Christmas.

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such cute tags. Love Santa image. :o)

Grace said...

Oh Chrissy these ornaments are so cute! I LOVE the snowman! Enjoy your new babies and have a very Merry Christmas my friend!!!
hugs,
Grace