Thursday, December 30, 2010

SNTODBD25 - RING IN THE NEW!

Hello everyone!!! 
It is time for Our Daily Bread Designs Stamping In Time Challenge(SNTODBD25)! The assignment is ODBD stamps.
 I am sooo excited to be the host for the ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge again

I am challenging YOU to Ring in the New!
The theme can be interpreted in many ways, such as.....new stuff, new year, new baby, new home!  Or, the focus is can be on ring and think circular items.  Ring can also be about music.  All forms of celebration ideas like Birthday, Anniversay, etc. are there.  Lots of possibilities.  We look forward to seeing what you create using ODBD stamps!




For my NEW items... this was a NEW package of pearls and I used the As You Graduate stamp set - this was the first time I used those words and I used a technique called the Pyramid from Technique Junkie Newsletter- the new part about that is the color combination I used! I have never put these colors together!


Here is a close up of the Pyramid...


Here are a few more details...

Stamp Set: As You Graduate
Ink: Olive, Razzleberry, Pumpkin, Pink, Espresso
Accessories: Technique Junkies Newsletter - Pyramid, Say it With pearls, Dimensionals, Satin Ribbon

Here are a few other challenges I participated in...
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes,  For Fun Challenges - Anything Goes, Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes, Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes, Crafty Anns - Anything Goes, OSAAT - Anything Goes, Allsorts - Anything Goes, Stamps R Us - Anything Goes Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes, Crafty Emmas - Anything Goes, Moving Along with the Times - Anything Goes ('cept Christmas!),  Digi Doodle Shops Best - Anything Goes Creative Crafts - Anything Goes, Fab n Funky - Quick n Easy, Stamping Vacation - No! No! (Punches), Sew Many Challenges:  Anything Goes!, The Beary Scrap Challenge:  Pearls or Gems


From here, be sure to check out the other talented projects from these FABULOUS LADIES...


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a very blessed day!!


Chrissy D

17 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Chrissy, this is my ABSOLUTE favorite piece of yours! Stunning, and the colors are just SO yummy! I may not only borrow the technique but the colors too! Just AMAZING girl! And thanks for the fun challenge! Blessings,

Basement Stamper said...

That looks fantastic, love the pyramid look. Great colors. Happy New Year!

Terry said...

Love this!!! The pyramid technique is gorgeous along with those pearls! Have a wonderful New Year!

Francie G. said...

Beautiful, beautiful, Chrissy! Love this tech and your wonderful colors! Thanks so much for the wonderful challenge! Good one!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Chrissy, this is stunning and those colors do look really good together!! I love the way this pyramid technique looks and may just have to try it. Thanks for such an amazing challenge this week, it was truly fun!! I pray that you and your family are richly blessed in the New Year!!Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card.. Happy New Year to you!!
Hugs, Linda

Sally said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colors.
Happy New Year to You and Your Family

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Hi Chris....I absolutely love this art piece...what a stunning color combination. Just gorgeous! Happy New Year. Hugs, Gayle Page-Robak

Betty Wright said...

Chrissy, this is wonderful. The colors, technique, and detailing are amazing! Beautifully done!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Chris, this is fabulous!!! I love the colors, love the pyramid technique, and love the bling!! Thank so much for hosting the SNT challenge this week!! God Bless and Happy New Year!!!

Mickie said...

This is so pretty, such a unique card. The colors are very striking together. I just love it.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the beautiful colors and the pearls are such a pretty addition to your card. Happy New Year!

Traci S. said...

Dear Chris~

Hapy New Year to you and your family! I pray it is full of good health, harmony, and lots of time with the Lord!

Congratulations! I just read about you and Patter heading up an ODBD Scrapbook Team! That is fabulous! I have been doing Scrapbooks for over 20 years, and really enjoy them. I have never added stamping besides borders, so I am SO excited to see what you can show us about using the gorgeous ODBD stamps on a page! I am really excited!

This is a gorgeous technique...pyramid style? I love it. I STILL have not made it through the Fancy Folds and Motion Craft Paper CD...waiting for family to leave. If this technique is not taught there...would you please consider walking me/us through the steps in detail? I think it is beautiful...including your color combo.

I am off to the ODBD hop. I can't wait to see what is waiting to be seen!

God Bless You, My Friend!
Traci S.

p.s. We are having our 6 month Anniversary Give-Away at the He IS Able blog. I hope you will enter a scrapbook page, or card, or other paper craft for the challenge!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Happy New Year!!
It seems like forever since I've been able to hop around and leave some love. What a year! I certainly hope that you have a blessed year and keep up the FABULOUS projects and inspiration.

LOVE this project! GORGEOUS!!!

Stressed Stamper said...

Stunning - love the image and colouring in. Perfect colours.Happy New Year to you.
Sarah x

Anonymous said...

très jolie carte , j'aime beaucoup amitié Isabelle

Rushd Lady said...

Gorgeous card! Saw a praying hands card over at Club Posh too!