Hello Everyone, This week over at The Brakefast Club we have a weekly challenge. This week's challenge is to create a Bookmark! I thought it would be fun to make a corner bookmark and include a small tutorial...
These handy bookmarks fit right over the corner of your page! I would LOVE it if you played along in this week's challenge! You do not have to make a corner book mark. You can make any kind that you desire!
CORNER BOOKMARK TUTORIAL
1- 4" x 4" piece of cardstock or patterned paper
1 - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece of cardstock or patterned paper
Extra cardstock to stamp on
Red Tacky Tape
Border punch (optional)
Stamps, I Brake For Stamps
1. Take the 4” x 4” piece of cardstock and mark in the center of three of the sides.
2. Align cardstock onto the scoring tool diagonally and score from one line to another.
3. Turn the cardstock and line up the other two marks and score.
Step Four: Fold the scored lines.
5. Optional: If desired, using the border punch, punch along the straight edge.
Step Six: Place the 2 ¾” x 2 ¾” card stock on the paper trimmer diagonally and cut in half.
7. Adhere one triangle to the front of the corner bookmark using the adhesive.
Step Eight: Flip the bookmark base over and put adhesive across the triangle flaps.
Step Nine: Adhere the second triangle to the bookmark.
Step Ten: Finish as desired.
I used the Things with Wings set from I Brake for Stamps. Della has SOOO many gorgeous butterflies and other things with wings in her store! Go take a peek and do a little shopping! While you are shopping be sure to save yourself 10% by using the code Save10Chris.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!