Thursday, April 28, 2011

THINGS WITH WINGS


Hello Everyone!!! I hope this finds you having a great week! We are adjusting to a new schedule here in my house. After 13 years, my husband took a new job. We are excited to see what GOD has in store for us! In the meanwhile, we are adjusting to a new routine.


The card I am sharing with you today is using the Technique Junkie Newsletter and the April/ May 2011 newsletter and the Pierced vellum technique.


All of these beautiful stamped images are from I Brake For Stamps. Della has a few announcements to share - read carefully for some exciting news!


ALL RUBBER STAMP SHEETS are 15% off through May 2nd. We have over 360 to choose from in three sizes. You can see them all HERE

All "In Stock" Tim Holtz embossing folders are 10% off through May 2nd. You can view those
HERE
If an embossing folder sells out, you will receive a credit back to your account.

Shipping will be a flat fee of $4.85 for all purchases for U.S. residents. International orders are welcome, but please contact me for shipping rates.



Here are the details on my project:
Stamps: Inspirational Phrases and Things with Wings
Cardstock: Vellum, Razzleberry, White, Kraft
Accessories: Paper Piercing Tool, Glitter Brads, Chocolate Ribbon, Spellbinders, White Orchid Flowers (I colored the tips with my Copic Marker!) Nestibilities


You can also save 10% by using SAVE10CHRIS !


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Chrissy D

3 comments:

Rose said...

Very pretty, Chris. So how long does it take to pierce a bazillion holes? LOL I'm way behind on my techniques-one of these days! TFS-

Chris Arlington said...

Simply gorgeous! Very classy colors and layout.

Pat said...

Such lovely soft colors. I have that butterfly. I may have to try that out.