Tuesday, November 8, 2011

JINGLE BELL BEARS!



Hello Everyone! I am SO excited to be back to joining the I Brake For Stamps Design Team again!  You can save 10% by using my discount code SAVE10CHRIS on any purchase at I Brake For Stamps. There is even a DEAL of the WEEK section of images that are 40% off AND if you use this code you can save an additional 10%!!!


Della even has a new Rick St. Dennis bears (see my card -aren't these bears the cutest!?) and the latest Embossing Arts holiday images and  the new KennyK holiday stamps! Check out Mistletoe and Mrs. Clause here.


Here are the details to my card: 
Stamps: Jingle Bells Bear from I Brake for Stamps 
Cardstock: SEI Christmas Paper, Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White, Sticker strip from SU
Accessories:  Spellbinders dies Elegant Ovals Grand Calibur, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots, White Satin Ribbon
Don't forget You can save 10% by using my discount code SAVE10CHRIS on any purchase at I Brake For Stamps! Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Chrissy D

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Very cute Chris! Precious image and love your card with that pretty ribbon and bow.
Lynn

Linda Simpson said...

This is so adorable! I love the image and your card is gorgeous with the lovely embellishments.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Dawnll said...

He is adorable! I always love teddy bears.
Fun design Chrissy

NanaConnie said...

Adorable image and fabulous card, Chrissy!!