Saturday, November 26, 2011

SSS136 - HOLIDAY HELLO


Hello Friends! Welcome to my blog today! It is Sweet Stop Sketch Saturday! We had such a nice time with our family on Thanksgiving, I hope you did too!

Do you go shopping for Black Friday? I tend to stay home and enjoy the quiet day at home. I did get a chance to stamp all day! :) I did a bunch of stamping for the Technique Junkie Newsletter Blog Hop that will be happening every day next week! Be sure to come back on Monday to see all about it!!!

Here is this weeks sketch and all of the details:
Digital Image from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Stamp: Circle of Friends retired SU
Cuttlebug folders: Ornaments and Stampin' Up folder
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Folder, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" circle, Christmas Tear Drops, Mini Glue Dots, Red Grosgrain, Linen Thread, Paper Snips,




Take some time for some more inspiration and leave the Team some love!!!
Wendy RamlakhanMonika Davis, Kim O'Connell, Lorie Ames, Shannon White,Janice MeltonCathy McCauleyShelby Goolsby

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!!!

Chrissy D

6 comments:

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness this is so Darned Cute! I Love your Sweet Rhubarb and the Fabulous embossing! Such great texture! And Just a Sweet Holiday card!8-)

Hope you have a Super Weekend Miss Chrissy!

Hugs
Shannon

Cassie said...

Darling, Chrissy! The little dew drops are a perfect touch. The only Black Friday shopping I do is from the comforts of my home. I used to brave the elements with my family when I was a kid, but it's gotten too crazy now. Have a great weekend :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Chrissy. Love Rhubarb all cout out. Great textures and colors. The snowflake and the dew drops look great. :o)

Cathymac said...

So glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you were able to relax, Chrissy! Your Christmas card is adorable...Rhubarb is so sweet with the embossed background ! Love the Christmas dew drops...just the perfect accent!

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a cute card!! I love the texture and your beautiful coloring.

Janice M said...

So cute!! Love the colors you used.