Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SC162 - Retired Musical Medley


Well the Sketch challenge for Splitcoast came up early and I had just so happened to be there stamping a Valentine's Day card for my friend Joann.



I even got to use my NEW Copic Markers. I only bought a few basic colors and I love how they blend so beautifully! I bought a color pallette too to mix colors on - LOVE THEM!
Stamp Sets: Musical Medley, Musical Score BG, Hugs & Wishes
Ink & Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, basic Black, Black brilliance, versmark
Accessories: Copics, 5/8 red grosgrain ribbon, Clear EP and Heat Tool. Black Vintage Brads, Dimensionals.
Thanks for looking! Don't forget to come back for the Belli Challenge tomorrow. It will be posted before lunch time! Have a blessed evening!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What a beautiful card. I need to go check out the challenge today.