Friday, February 15, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge #35




Friday already and it is Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge -
I VERY rarely use Bordering Blue and Blush Blossom, so I pulled those two colors out and thought I would use them for this evenings challenge...
This is what I used to make the card:
Stamp Sets: Classic BG's, Live Your Dream , Hugs & Wishes
Cardstock and Ink: Bordering Blue, Night Of Navy, Whisper White, Blush Blossom & markers too!
Accessories: Basic Gray taffeta, Styled Silver Hodgepodge, Dimensionals, sponge, White Gel Pen, Designer Label punch, Ticket corner punch.
Thanks for looking! Have a great night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Chrissy! I love that you used these soft colors.
Hugs and smiles

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh wow!!! What an amazing card!
:-)