Sunday, February 24, 2008

WSC36 - Close as a Memory


This is Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge - check it out HERE.


I made this for a friend - her mother passed away this week.

I used the Technique Junkies Newsletter and tried the Pounce Technique - which was quick, not very messy and FUN!


Materials used to make this card:


Stamp Sets: All Scallops, Close as a Memory
Cardstock and Ink: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace - Colorbox Inks
Accessories: Saran Wrap, Dimensionals, Brass Hodgepodge, 5/8 Olive grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, Cropodile, paper piercing tool, prima flowers, mini glue dots
Thank you for looking! Have a great evening!
















5 comments:

Amber Porter said...

Beautiful card! Love it!

Donna Baker said...

this is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Chrissy..........post the technique please. Trish

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissy,
I must say that your card is one of the most beautiful "pounce" cards I've seen posted so far! You really have an eye for colours, and I love the soft & feminine appeal to the card!

Chris H.

Anonymous said...

This is lovely, I love that background so beautiful !! Laurie Stamping for God's glory