Monday, September 15, 2008

Good Things Grow & Looks Like Spring


I originally made this card for a swap when these stamp sets first came out. Both Good Things Grow and Looks Like Spring are retired form SU now. My love for these sets has not changed, so I kept them in my stash!
The text I used with a piece of Vellum Cardstock and my computer-printer.
I love the argyle on this card, it makes a beautiful masculine cards. One of our friends loved this card so much, they ordered some of them, so I made 20 of these just to have on hand.
Remember the chalk pastels that SU carried a few years ago? I used the small triangular pads and inked up the stamp using the Rust color first then the Blue.
Here are a few more details:
Stamp Sets: Looks Like Spring, Good Things Grow
Cardstock and Ink: Colorbox Inks, Basic Black, Brocade Blue, Really Rust, Whisper White, Vellum CS
Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Paper Trimmer, Computer - Printer
Thank you for looking! I hope you have a blessed day!

7 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love this card!

Ceal said...

Very Nice card!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Especially how you used the chalk pastel inks...gorgeous!

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful! I love that color combo!!

Unknown said...

lovely card

stampencamper said...

these colors are great, and I will have to check if I have an argyle
stamp, love the multi coloring of that argyle, tfs Carolyn

Dani said...

Love the colors on this! Great card!