Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Monochromatic Autumn Blessings...


I am back from being out of town again for a few days. Every time I go, I feel like as nice as it is, it takes a few days for me to catch up on sleep and the fuzziness of the cob webs from relaxing to clear out.

Today on Splitcoast Stampers is the COLOR CHALLENGE! We had the chance to make any color combination as long as it was MONOCHROMATIC.

The colors I chose are Riding Hood Red, Blush Blossom, and Cameo Coral.

I made this card for my friend Jana. Her father is very ill and the prognosis does not look good. She is the type of person who will not talk about things and keep it to herself, so I know a kind word, Scripture and lots of prayers will do a lot to encourage her.

Here are a few more details:
Stamp Sets: Autumn Blessings, Distressed BG and Jesus Cares from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, French Flair by SU (retired),
Cardstock and Ink: Riding Hood Red, Blush Blossom, Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Half inch and 1/4 inch circle punch, Paper piercing tool, Mat pack, Prima flowers, Fire Circle Rhinestone brads, Dew Drops, Cranberry stitched ribbon, sponge

Thank you for looking! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is beautiful!!!!!

Rochelle W said...

Very pretty Chris!!

Lorie said...

Oooo...this is gorgeous!

Dani said...

Oh my, this is fabulous! Very pretty!