Sunday, October 4, 2009

LEAVES ARE FALLING....

Hello! I hope you had a great weekend! My husband was out of town last week, so I did not get much stamping done last week. Saturday, I was away the entire day for a wonderful event for the AWANA Conference. It was a great time of learning.
Sunday, after church, my husband said I could have a quiet day of stamping and I was able to get 8 cards done using the FALL CARD KIT from Creative Cuts and More! You can view more cards using the kit on my blog side bar - by clicking on the labels Creative Cuts and More...
This card uses the SWEET STOP SKETCH and all of the cardstock peices and the velvet flower die cut is from Creative Cuts and More. The autumn leaf stamp set is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called Autumn Blessings.
The top card uses Vanilla Brads that do not come in the kit.
These two projects do not come with this extra cream sheet - you can purchase this layer from Creative Cuts and More... the color is Bazzil Bling Cardstock called String of Pearls. On the top card, I used a pencil and traced it making a mat. The bottom card uses the insert that I cut out as the filigree frame layer.

These kits are so much fun to play with! If you haven't tried them, you really must! They come with everything you need to create 12 great cards AND you will have A LOT of things left over afterwards!! I will be posting more on Tuesday, so come on back to see!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed day!
Chrissy D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOvely cards from these kits, love all the Autumn colours

Ceal said...

Love both your cards! TFS

Barb g (WV) said...

Oh my...what fabulous cards...and you created 8 cards in one night!!! I can't imagine ever doing that...well, not any that I would be willing to share, that is...you are amazing. Love all the cards and really love your take on the SSS24 challenge...the scroll piece is a 'keeper' for certain!
Barbg(WV)