Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More from the Fall Kit...

Hello! I hope this is finding you well. We are having a GRAY, RAINY day here in Wisconsin!
Today, I am sharing a few more cards that I created Sunday for the Fall Card Kit from Creative Cuts and More.


I will be posting BLOG CANDY later this week, so I hope you will come back to celebrate with me. :)



On this top card- everything is included in the kit - EXCEPT the pearls!


On this card - the pheasants and branch are a Rub On available at Stampin' Up! Everything else is in the FALL KIT!


The card kit does not include the Bazzill Bling Handsome cardstock, nor will it include the branch Rub on - that is available from SU. You can purchase the Bazzil Bling cardstock from Creative Cuts and More!



This cute card above, comes with everything except the Lovely as a Tree stamp set that is available from SU.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!



Chrissy D

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Gorgeous creations Chris!!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Really nice cards, Chris. I especially like the first two - I wouldn't have thougtht those pheasants were rub ons! Looks like a great kit!

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

Love your creations Chris, I love the pheasants lovely! lovely! TFS! HUgs always!