Tuesday, April 20, 2010

BERRY SPECIAL THANKS!

Hello! Today looks like it is going to be a gorgeous SPRING day in Wisconsin. We are continuing to work on school, but I am ready for a change! With that said, I am starting to plan a Science project for Astrology this summer using Apologia Science. I am very excited about it. I will be doing a co-op with one of my friends. I love home schooling! My children are learning to LOVE learning!


I was in a pink mood when I made this little Gift Card and Envelope. You can find these adorable little Gift card sets at Creative Cuts and More! I love Creative Cuts and More! There is a HUGE variety of die cuts, shaped cards and gift boxes made with HIGH QUALITY cardstock and MORE in a WIDE choice of gorgeous colors!

This adorable fruit set is PERFECT for a wide variety of cards and projects! I have SO MANY ideas for this set - so be on the look out the next few months! The entire set is HERE from Firecracker Designs By Pamela. Firecracker Designs By Pamela has a GREAT selection of stamp images for all different stamping styles! Take some time and check them out. They are NOW offering Digital images AND Pamela's stamp prices are VERY affordable and made from quality rubber!

Here are some more details:
Cardstock: this is a die cut called Gift card sets and Small Flower at Creative Cuts and More
Ink: Pink, Memento, Copics
Accessories: Dimensionals, button, Pink Gingham Ribbon, White satin ribbon, White gel pen, I used the small tag punch for the white tag to layer it!

I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

Chrissy D

5 comments:

Dani said...

Super cute!

Danni said...

Pink is always good! :-) Very cute!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fantastic project- and I love the image you used. I love the envelope and the flower die cut.

Betty J Schaub said...

someone berry special is really going to enjoy getting this card!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Adorable ! Yes, it is 'berry sweet' indeed