Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SCORED DIAMONDS - FLORAL BOUQUET

Hello Everyone! This week has been overwhelmingly busy as I have been BACKED UP from work with last week's chaos and an upcoming class I am holding at my house on Saturday morning! Speaking of which:

RACINE STAMP CAMP
*Saturday, April 17 at 9:30 am
Cost: $12.00 for 5 projects*
Come enjoy a morning of stamping 5 projects! We will be creating 4 cards and a decorated tin filled with candy - PERFECT for a gift for a friend or Mother's Day using stamps that are available to be ordered if you wish from the following companies - Firecracker Designs by Pamela, I Brake for Stamps and Stampin' Up! We will be creating several cards you can choose your own sentiments for different occasions - plus a decorated tin filled with candy! We will have LOTS of fun! Cost: *$12.00*. Please RSVP to me at adickinson@wi.rr.com. If you have never attended Stamp Camp or if you bring a friend who has never attended Stamp Camp...you receive $2.00 off the cost of Stamp Camp, as well as any guests. PLEASE RSVP at adickinson@wi.rr.com!

Now many of you know that NORMALLY today is Belli Challenge Day - AND IT STILL IS! However, my work load has been so backed up that I decided to SIMPLIFY and miss it. I will strive to participate NEXT WEEK! In the meanwhile, I would LOVE it, if you played along!!!

Now onto my project...



Techniques: Technique Junkie SCORED DIAMONDS, G
Stamps: Floral Silhouette Bouquet from I Brake For Stamps, Background image from SU
Cardstock: Plum, Eggplant, White
Accessories: Rick Rack, Plum ink, Score Pal, Punches, Dew Drops, Paper Trimmer, Dimensionals

Did you know? YOU can CLICK HERE to save 10% at I BRAKE FOR STAMPS by using this code: SAVE10CHRIS OR if you are aTechnique Junkie you can save by using their Vendor discount code!

Come back Friday morning for the Bloggers Challenge and a Blog Hop for Firecracker Designs By Pamela!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed day!
Chrissy D

No comments: