Tuesday, June 15, 2010

GLIMMER MARBLING...

Hello! For todays project, I went for a totally different look. I do not normally do this type of stamping but admire many pieces of art from other stamping friends. I love this stamp from I Brake For Stamps... There are some samples using this set HERE.


This card uses the Technique Junkie Newsletter June/ July 2010 Edition and their Glimmer Marbling technique. This card shimmers in real life!

Here are some more details:
Stamps from I Brake For Stamps, Collage Faces, Sentiment - River City Rubber Works

Did you know? YOU can CLICK HERE to save 10% at I BRAKE FOR STAMPS by using this code: SAVE10CHRIS

Cardstock: White, Vintage Violet, Vellum
Accessories: Glimmer Mists, Vintage Violet stitched ribbon, Hardware SU, Martha Stewart Punch, Sponge Dauber,

This is quite different from my normal style...what do you think? I love this sentiment! It is so much fun and it makes me smile.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed day!

Chrissy D

No comments: