Thursday, June 3, 2010

ODBD Creating a Scene

Hello Everyone!!! Happy Thursday!

It is time for Stamping In Time Challenge(SNTODBD11)! This week, Angella Crockett, one of the ODBD Bread Basket Designers is hosting. Angie is challenging us to "create a scene." Now, you can use any of ODBD scene stamps or combine other ODBD images and scriptures with designer papers and create your own scene! Important thing is to have fun "making a scene!" We would love to see what scene you create!

I am thrilled to be participating in their challenges with the gorgeous ODBD images! I used the Path of Life image from ODBD and trimmed it to create my scene. I started off taking a picture of my card (see below) and thought it needed "a little something else." As I looked around my messy desk, I saw my Stickles on the shelf so I grabbed it and added several different colored Stickles to the card...





I used the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch #283 as my lay out...

Here are a few more details:
Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs - Path of Life
Cardstock: Soft Sky, Kraft, Close to Cocoa SU, white
Accessories: Copics, Dew Drops, Stickles in assorted colors, Paper piercing tool, mat pack, Nestibilities, Dimensionals, Mini glue dots

You can see MORE GORGEOUS scenic cards on the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog and the following blogs


I hope you have a blessed day! Thank you for stopping by!

Chrissy D

5 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Chrissy, this is just gorgeous! You really made this scene come alive with your wonderful coloring! Stunning design and detailing! Beautifully done1

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Just lovely! Your coloring is beautiful!

Maria Matter said...

oh this is Gorgeous Chris!
fab coloring!!
blessings!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Chris, your card is so awesome!!! I love how you split the scene to match this week's sketch!! Thanks so much for creating some eye candy for the SNT this week!! God Bless!

Kristie Maynard said...

Absolutely beautiful!