Friday, December 10, 2010

BLOGGERS CHALLENGE #181 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Go Here for some Blog Candy!


Good Morning! Today, we all are a bit excited because we are going to an animal shelter to look at cats. Funny thing is... until this week when we had to put our other cat down, I always thought my husband was the "cat person." I told him last night over dinner that I had a cat shaped hole in my heart and I think I need a new cat to complain about before the end of the year! LOL So he said I could!!!


Todays Bloggers Challenge is to create something with a BIRTHDAY THEME. I chose to make a BIRTHDAY GIFT for my grandmother! I used the Technique Junkies Newsletter Fancy Fold and Motion Paper Cd. There are Birthday cards in this cute little Box! I just love the technique cd, so MANY great ideas! This cd would make a GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFTif you have not ordered it yet! You can find out more about it on my side bar (on the right).




Here are the details:


As you shop at I Brake For Stamps, you can enjoy a 10% 
discount by using the code SAVE10Chris!

Accessories: Brads, Bone folder, Scoring Tool, Dimensional 1/16th hole punch, Buttons, pearl gems, Red Tacky Tape


Be sure to click on the Bloggers Challenge Icon and see the rest of the Blogger Challenge Participants projects! Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek! Have a great day!

Chrissy D

16 comments:

aud1inok said...

WOW! She will love it! Hopping over to check out the details now. TFS!

Marsha Fisher said...

What a LOVELY gift indeed! It is gorgeous and I know she will love it!

Dawnll said...

Wow what a great gift idea, I might borrow this idea because I need to get a gift together yet for someone.
Oh I am so glad you are going to add another kitty to the mix- I hope you go to the no kill shelter they have the best house where all the cats live- We spent almost three hours playing and looking till my Pippie picked us.LOL
Good Luck

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful stationary box, I'm sure your grandmother will love it!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What an awesome gift, Chrissy. She is going to be overwhelmed. Love the portfolio and all the goodies in it are amazing. Excellent, Love it.

Christine said...

I lolve this project!!! I read your blog everyday but, sadly, just don't have time to leave comments on all the blogs. However, I just had to leave a comment today because this gift is so creative and beautiful!!!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

This is a great gift, I'm sure she'll love it. the colors are so sweet.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- what a nice gift- love it!

Basement Stamper said...

What a great gift, beautiful!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a beautiful gift Chrissy! Such a great idea! :D

Lisa Bohler said...

What a fantastic project! You've completed it so well, paying attention to every detail! Wonderful!

BarbaraW said...

Fantastic box. It's really beautiful.

JP Card Crazy said...

Wow!!! What a great box and the cards are awesome. Love the colors you used!!

Nikki Bond said...

Your box is fantastic...love the flower details..a.nd the gorgeous cards inside too! {SMILES}

Benzi said...

Beautiful colors used and a gorgeous card! Hope things go well with the kitty search.

Lorelie Kim said...

Oh my goodness!! This is one FABULOUS box of goodies you created!! I'm sure the recipient appreciatd the time and effort you put into such a special gift!!