Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Hot Cup of Cocoa....

Sounds delicious on a cold, wintery day!



Hello Everyone- I am SO excited to have been selected to participate in a "By Invitation only" opportunity from DRS DESIGNS. The shipping was SUPER fast and they have a great variety of images for all occasions! I had so much fun looking through their store!!! You will too. Be sure to check it out. 


I actually had a lot of fun with this set and made a BUNCH of projects! I will be sharing them this week and next! 


The card I am sharing with you today is called an Double Gate fold. This technique CD has Step by Step pictorial instructions on the Fancy Folds and Motions Cd from the Technique Junkies Newsletter. I love having this cd, because I can take it everywhere I go and have 60 techniques all in one place. Easy to find and even better easy to use!!! You can find all of the details on how to purchase it on my side bar to the right.



Here are a few more details:
Cardstock: retired Bordering Blue, Espresso, 
Accessories: Copic Markers, Brads, 1/16th hole punch, Martha Stewart Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Martha Stewart Scoring Tool

I am headed out to go on a date with one of my gremlins! I hope you have a blessed day! Thank you for stopping by!

Chrissy D

8 comments:

Sally said...

Chrissy,
This card and images are just too cute. Adore the card and perfect for this frigid weather we are having.

coldwaters2 said...

A great project Chrissy love the card fold and that image along with your design looks wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Karin said...

This is just too adorable! What a fantastic project made with those super cute stamps :)

Vickie Kertz said...

This is so cute. It makes you feel all nice and warm. I love the set you used here. May have to check out this company.

Unknown said...

Great card.....love the colors and it does give you a warm fuzzy feeling to look at :)

Traci S. said...

Hi Chris~

Such a sweet card. It is super fun to look at. I love this fold. And, it is easy to do! (Which I don't often say!) And, I just happen to be sipping on a cup of Hot Chocolate with cinnamon (yum!) while I read your posts. (Even though it is finally sunny and 75 degrees here in Central Florida!)

Thanks for sharing this fun card!
He IS Able,
Traci S.

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

OH YUM! Now I gotta go get me some, marshmallows and all!

Sue said...

Great Card Chrissy! I love the fold and the piercing too! And your coloring is fantastic!!

Thanks for being a wonderful part of our contest!! - Sue