Wednesday, October 19, 2011

COLOR CHALLENGE - AUTUMN BOUQUET


Hello Friends! Have you ever been in a place where you just don't know where to begin? I have quite the list of things to do and between being ill, normal busy-ness of life and the quick jaunts of being in and out of my craft room have left it quite a mess!!! I started by cleaning off a bit of a flat surface on my desk adn thought I would participate in yesterdays Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge. The colors were Blush, Rose and Lime... Those colors do not yell FALL to me, but I went with them anyways. :) I need a few cards that just say Thinking of You and decided to create this....


My friend Shelly, sent me a card and I liked the lay out and thought I would use it for a card! I created this 5" x 7" card using the following things...


Stamps: Harvest Bouquet, Woven Plaid, Open Plaid Backgrounds
Paper: Blushing Bride, Espresso, Rose, Lime, Vanilla
Accessories: Spellbinders, Grand Calibur, Dimensionals, Cord, K&C Gems, Martha Stewart Punch, Copics, Stardust Stickles,


Today, my girls and I are off to a Clay Class! It should be fun!  :)


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Chrissy D

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

You have used the colors beautifully, Chris...love the papers and awesome layout!!!

NanaConnie said...

This is incredibly lovely, Chrissy. What great papers and coloring!