Wednesday, October 26, 2011

BACK TO BACK WINTER and GIVE THANKS!!!

WEDNESDAY is such a BUSY posting day! You don't want to miss a thing!!!
I have THREE posts today!!!
Check them all out!!!


HELLO My Friends - Welcome and Thank you for stopping by!!! I TRY to pause often and think of all of the things I am thankful for... although, there are so many things I take for granted. The LORD has richly blessed our family. Recently, I saw on face book  the status that someone wrote.... What if you woke up in the morning with ONLY the things you Thanked GOD for the previous day? WOW! That really gets you thinking, doesn't it? My challenge for you today is to think of all of the things you take for granted... hot water, your transportation, your family, your shelter, your craft...etc. and thank GOD for it!!!

Anyways.... you want to know about my card!!!  I created the background/ patterned paper with DRS Designs Stamps

Here are a few more details:
Stamps:   Woven Plaid Open Plaid  Large Original Plaid background Fall Fence and Give Thanks Unto the Lord from DRS Designs
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, bashful Blue, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Twine, button,  Felt Flowers, Brads, Glue Dots, Copics, Cuttlebug Folder (candy cane) and Big Shot



Here is another creation for you to enjoy...



On this second card, I used the Back to Back technique from Technique Junkies Newsletter.



Stamps: Winter Wording Square, Medium Filagree Snow Flake, Silent Night Sheet Music
Paper: Pacific Point, Razzleberry, White, Baja Breeze
Ink: same
Accessories: Felt Snowflakes, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Corner Punch, Gems, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Snips







Here is some personal fun shots of my gremlins... 








Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Chrissy D

2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous cards, Chrissy! I especially love the one for Thanksgiving with those wonderful papers. Darling kids, too! :-D

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love he scene you created- love the colors. What fun your Gremlins mush have- love their darling face painting!