Wednesday, November 30, 2011

HAPPY THOUGHTS PENGUINS!!!

Hello Everyone!!! I have three posts today, plus Blog Candy!! 




Hello Everyone -  I have been doing a lot of my Christmas shopping on line and I have to say, I wish there was SNOW!!! I guess I shouldn't be thinking that, as I would have to shovel but I think if we whiten things up here in my corner of the world, I would feel like it was more like Christmas. :)




Note - As I write the post the DRS Designs Store Blog is down for maintainance so I will link everything up when I get up in the morning!


Todays card makes me SMILE! I just love these little Penguins 966K. I cut the sentiment Sending you Happy thoughts 951D into strips and attached them to the card! I stamped the large Snowflake on the background and then ran the white card stock through my Big Shot with my Snowflake Cuddlebug folder. I used the Snowflake Spellbinders Die and added a button to my card!

I hope you have enjoyed my card! Check out the DRS Designs Blog tomorrow to see the Challenge we have in store for you! We hope you will join in on the fun! Have a wonderful day!


Chrissy D

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Snow???
How would we be able to do our daily walks if it was snowing?lol
This is adorable as can be

Janett said...

Beautiful card