Wednesday, November 9, 2011

REINDEER RALPH


Hello Everyone -Are you getting ready for the holidays? We started rearranging our furniture to see where we could squeeze the Christmas Tree. Every year we think we can put it some where new... but then it ends up in the same place. :)

On this card, I used the 4 in 1 Snowflakes and stamped on Artichoke card stock in white Craft Ink. I stamped Ralph a few times on a white strip of card stock and colored him up with my Copic markers (E-23, E25, R46, YG67). I used the Heirloom Ornament Dies from Spellbinders, added a star eyelet with my Cropodile, added some silver cord and popped it up with some Dimensionals.

Stamps: Reindeer Ralph, 4 in 1 Snowflakes, Christmas Greeting Ornament
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Accessories: Grand Calibur, Heirloom Ornament Dies, Sponge, Cropodile, Star Eyelets, Martha Stewart punch, Gems, Dimensionals, Silver cord,

I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed day!!

Chrissy D

1 comment:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Too cute!!

Hi Chris. I haven't received a blog hop list for tomorrow, so I'm wondering if I was left off the mailing list by accident. I emailed Terry, but I was afraid that she would see my email in time, so I'm leaving messages for you and Holly, hoping I can get the name of the person I am supposed to link to tomorrow. Thanks! luv_2_stamp@yahoo.com