Tuesday, March 6, 2012

THE SEAHORSE AND SWEET STOP SKETCH

Hello Everyone! I created an extra card using the Sweet Stop Sketch today.




Today, I am sharing a card using the SEA SHELL BAY stamp set, from JustRite. This set was SO FUN to play with! I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them in with the following Copics - YR24, E44, Y000, R29, E43, E51, YG95, BG72. I used a Sakura White Gel Pen to highlight certain areas of the image. Once this was colored, I cut out the images using scissors and mounted the smaller panel on Olive cardstock.
I used a Red sheet of card stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and folded it in half. I added a panel of 4" x 5 1/4" Olive cardstock as a layer. I ran a white sheet of cardstock through my Big Shot, using the DOTS Embossing Folder. The flourish along the bottom is from the paper pack from Kaiser Crafts called Utopia Collection, The checked panel in the background is from the Basic Grey pack called Archaic. I added a strip of Red Satin Ribbon along the back and added a small bow using this Doodlebug Doodle Twine Christmas Assortment.


I used the Joy! Foam Pads to add a little dimension to my project and pop up the focal image. To finish the card I added the Viva Pearl Pen Ice White  to add some bling to the corners.


Come join us in the SWEET STOP SKETCH and CLASSY CARDS & SUCH has a challenge too! We would LOVE you to play along with them both! Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Chrissy D 

3 comments:

Danni said...

What a neat card! So many extra little details that really pull it all together! Fabulous job!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just fabulous! I love the image and all of the great elements you added- especially the white pen. Love that you added the red to the mix!!!

Cindi said...

Your card is so pretty!