Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A GIFT CARD FOR YOU

HELLO FRIENDS! Happy HUMP Day! I hope your week is going well! This week over at DRS Designs, we have been challenging you to make a GIFT CARD holder! On todays project, I used some new images called a Gothic Gift Card, Congrats Address Frame and the Easy Dot Background.

I used the POLKS DOTS Cuttlebug folder with my Big Shot and colored up the images with the Real Red, Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow and Garden Green Markers. I wrapped a red stitched ribbon around the card and mounted the Address Frame on Dimensionals to pop it up!


I hope the rest of your day is FANTASTIC!!! Thank you for stopping by!

Chrissy D

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Fun, festive, and just cute as can be! Love the embossing and the balloon. Very cute card.
Lynn

Tammy said...

Fun gift card holder! Love the balloon, perfect for a celebration!

Safdar Ali said...

This is so nice,I appreciate it. Thanks for the idea.
custom gift cards
Scratch Cards

Hank Hendricks has been a student at the University of New Hampshire- Whittmore School of Business and Economics. He has worked and got experiences in the following fields:
Hank Hendricks